As a registered Girl Scout individual or Girl Scout Troop you can earn the Camp Adventure Patch by visiting each of GSCI's five camps. You can buy the patch for that camp or wait and buy all five at once. All the patches are available at each of our service center showcases.
As you prepare to visit the camp of your choice make sure you look thru the requirements for that camp before heading out. Some requirements may need items to be brought from home to be fulfilled.
You can also add in the requirements for each grade level to help you earn the "It's Your Planet Love It" journey as you visit each camp. You can buy the journey badges as you finish the journey from your closest service center showcase.
Camp Na Wa Kwa, 7865 E. CR 300 N. Poland, IN 47868
1. Hike past the old barn and find the fossil creek beds.
2. Stop by the secret fire ring and have a camp fire or special ceremony for your troop.
3. Try Ada Goonie, get the book of directions from the ranger.
4. Hike past the primitive camping and visit Peanut Butter pond.
5. Stop at the creek at the bottom of Americana, and creek stomp.
6. Hike to the pine trees near Trail Blazer unit and learn about the concrete stairs from the ranger. How many pine trees are there?